Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Baylor School

I have some crazy news! I was visiting the Baylor School this past Tuesday to shadow a student athlete, and I loved it! I had to wake up at five thirty am to embark on a nearly two hour car ride to get to Baylor. After the long ride I arrived to meet one of the admission ladies. Her name was Virginia Ann Manson, and she helped Julie(step-mother) and I to get with the student that was going to give me a tour of the school. I walked around and went to all of the student's classes. It was a long tour with many twists and turns, but it was very fun. Then after my tour with the student I came back to Mrs. Manson's office to get a golf kart campus tour. It was very cold that day, so it was not the most fun thing to be in the back of a speeding kart. I really liked the campus, but some of it was flooded because of the past couple day's rain. I also got to visit a couple of dorm rooms, and it made me want to go on a cleaning spree. I was so tired after the tour, but I had so much fun with the Baylor School.
Thank you few people that actually view my blogs it is nice to have the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment