Friday, September 28, 2012

Blood Work

Hello, viewers. A few days ago, I was in the doctor's office. I had to have my blood drawn for a test, so the nurse put me on an IV. I had to sit in a chair with my arm strait for two hours, but it is not that easy. After about two or so blood drawings, I started cramping up. It was super painful but I didn't want to show it, but the the kid in the next room was not holding his breakfast back. My dad was worried that I would react to the test like the other kid, because my friend, Jeremiah, had the same experience as that other kid I mentioned. Even though I made the whole thing sound terrible, but it wasn't that bad. I was sitting in a 5 year old La-Z-Boy watching watching my movies. Although I had my own movies they were scratched, and I had to skip key chapters in the movies. 

My "Battle Scar" two days later

After my blood work, Julie and I went to Old Navy to get my family jeans. We were soaking when we got inside the store. I got a pair of khaki pants and a pair of jeans for my sister. Julie and I kept looking around for anything that we wanted, and I found nothing. 

Although I did not find anything to wear I bought a bouncy ball in my sister's volleyball team colors. 

Thank you for viewing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment