Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Future and Past Go-kart

Hello, viewers. I am super excited. The whole school is going to Mountasia. For the people that have never heard of it before, and the ones that forgot what it's about. It is a place where you can play put-put, arcade games, and the main reason we are going, go-karts. I can learn about the shape, build, and size to help me draw accurate blueprints for my kart. Not to mention an awesome afternoon of fun.
Just some go-karts at Mountasia 

My mom was in town this past weekend. She lives in Bellevue, Washington, and she can't always come across the country because of the airline prices. Anyway, she came in town to visit my sisters and me, but mainly to celebrate her mothers birthday. While at Petite Auberge, a French restaurant I remembered that my grandfather, a.k.a. Grampy, used to build go-karts and dirt track race cars. I was in shock thinking about why haven't I talked to him before. Today I am going to call him and see if he has any tips for my blueprints. Also, I hope that in the future he can help me with the building of the kart. 
Thank you viewers.      

No comments:

Post a Comment