Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Flex Day

Hello viewers, today I have put in almost all of the bolts in the dune buggy engine. I am very proud of myself that I have gotten this far. I have chosen my history topic for the school year, and I love it.  It is the study of Sparta, berserkers, Jihad, and kamikazes. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like the persons themselves. It is  the mentality that I like. For example, the spartans would rather die than surrender or retreat. It is also going to be a challenge to make football like cards to describe their stats. Such as how many kills or attacks they accomplished during their life span.

The Kat 150cc engine 

Back to the go-kart/dune buggy. I am almost ready to remount it in the frame and start it up. I have high hopes but no throttle cable. If anyone of you have a one for a Kat 150cc engine I will gladly accept it. I also think I have found the website for the part layout list. The list of different manuals are on "The list" link. It is one of the 1150 models.
Thank you all of my viewers, especially the ones from Russia. Didn't know I was that popular, but thank you to all of my viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment